2010年3月30日星期二

2010年3月28日 Yucky soap

early in the morning...
wake my little brother up then continue my sleep.
He is goin to ching ming with relative in tapah.
But my dad say: you stay back at home to finish your homework.

He show depress and I continue my dream after i sms to my friend who's going to NS.
(Dear poor you all...
But I think john and kopi can save up their shampoo$,
3 months not need to wash the HEAD by using shampoo.lol )

Well,i had make a check list for myself so that i can make sure all the work are not delay or finish half work.
1.sweep the floor and mop it.
2.clean the window,microwave,table,cupboard,anything that have cover with the HABU.
3.Read my bible,john's books,cikgu Thang's book,CWai's book and my bookie..
4.I miss the santan(椰浆),[please forgive my abnormal],online to check for my future study and compare it.

Yes,all this are my WORK today.
But i bet it's impossible to finish all in 1 day.Right?
Hey,I'm human not a robot.Ned time to relax and charge up my spirit!

Okay,continue my story.
I've an abnormal dream before i wake up at 10am.
SOOOO... strange!
Unbelievable!!!

And i cook for my lunch and dinner.
The soap was very YUCKzzz...
The smell still okay but after you've drink it,you will disgust it.
Finally, pour it and was the dish.
Haiz...wasting the food.
Next time try carefully to ensure not to waste the food.

没有评论: