2010年3月11日星期四

So WHAT?!

My result is not enough good.
If you still want to jeer,GO AHEAD!
I don't care and I can't stop you.
SO WHAT?
None of my business.


But for me,
is enough.
It's better than what I've think before.
Cheer!
=>

4 条评论:

匿名 说...

boon kuan..eu improve alot..!!!
REALLY..!!
congrate to eu..!!..=D

BK 说...

yes,TQ

匿名 说...

ehy... although i dunno wad's ur expectation... but then most important is urself... if u feel good, i really congratz u... coz u urself must congratz to urself... dun feel down dude... u might be the black horse, whom become the champion in the end... trust me... a lot ppl are lik tat... i hav example and i witnessed them...

BK 说...

=>
gor...
Thank you 4 ur command,it helps me alot.hugs*
U ar...
V r the same kind of ppl,dun pay too much attention to others and hurts urself.
Try to focus on urself n thk positively.
Let's work hard together!><
Muackzzz...lol