2010年3月31日星期三

2010年3月29日 Weywey

Actually,I have some activity today.
After sent my little brother to school,I start to cook the soup and dry the clothe.
9am,I arrive to Szee Shan's home.
Knock the door and go into her bedroom wake her up.
LOL
Normally I'm the late 1 but today i'm the earliest 1!

We have the breakfast in a restaurant opposite the market.
And walk up to PASAR PAGI.
Awww...=8
It's not open today.
Nevermind,we walk to Yan's shop to get my bag.
Well,we've disscuss some gossip at there.

10.30am,SZ went to HairZone to have a hair cut.
(Actually she is accompany me to there only.)
After disscuss and ask many question to the barber,
I decided to cut my hair.lol
Not as short as lemon's hair but just cut few inch.
And now I feel that i'm a mankind.
Coz last time my hair make people shoke and they think they saw the ghost.

Back to my car.
O.O
OMG,what happn to my car?!?!?!
Why there have many bird SHIT on the screen?
My godness!
Back to my home with high speed.
And we (SZ+me)start to wash the car.

After a period od time,the car was so BLINK!!!
lol
TQ to SZ!!!muackzzz
And we drive to TR to meet SK.
She's in the kitchen which is behind  her parent's shop.
She's peeling the sea-coconut(海底椰).
And we start to chat.

Meet up Elucia after i back to Brinchang and Drive to TR again.
(Just to get back SZ's jacket.)
And we have chat lots!

Can't tahan my felling*hungry*.
So,eat my lunch after fetch up my little bro at 4pm.
 ==Aw man...What's the problem with he?
Just know how to get the troble and make me face to the teacher.

At night,drive out and yumcha at SmallTown.
And we play true or dare in my little car which park around the apartment of Elu.
Chat and Play...
Until midnight.
Even tought it's late but i still like the topic.

没有评论: