2010年3月10日星期三

2010年3月9日 Awesome!

Great day!
Spent all my time in my lovely home.
Not feeling fake or stress.

But the only thing was the argument between two human still there.
Make stuff become complicated.
If both of them can just try to give way to each other,it can settle down.
By the way,I need to fixed my mind too.
Because I say something bad or not so good in  the convenient and might make people fall down.
Well,just try not to do it again next time.

Next,i have figure out that my relationship between him was a bit...
erm...not soo close or not the same thing that what I have read form the book.
And I have asked him some question from the book.
Finally,I have comfirm that we are the same kind of people.
What's the solution?
No answer now.

During the midnight,
Pick up my phone and start to chat.
My friend told me that some of my friend are noisy and unbehavior.
Normally,I will stop him.But this time,I have choose to listen.
It had reflesh my opinion to them.
Yea,he is right.
Those are quite noisy no matter where they are.

I have
read elu's blog.
Shoke!
It was awesome.
First,I saw that the post was long and feel that i was lazy to read it.
But, there was a kind of force make me read it.
Finally, i read the post that titled "Little Bird"
And i get this sentence.
"Wherever HE leads her to, HE has HIS own plans,
And HIS plans is what HE wants best for her"
What a good sentence!
Love it soo much.
Thank you elucia!
You reminded me that I still have HIM.
I am still with HIM!
HE is awesome.
HE had prepare the road for me.
Why do I need to worry for it?
Rite?=}

4 条评论:

匿名 说...

X(

i m feeling down..

BK 说...

Aw...dun down....
Cheer up!!!
We still hav a long journey!
I will walk it with you.^^

匿名 说...

thank you..x)

BK 说...

=}